Googling Using MindMaps

Whenever I would like to learn interesting things I merely start my browser and start googling. The insightful info which floods into my browser are frequently overwhellming. You can find often a lot of new terms and ideas which i haven't ever found out about before.. To keep from drowning within this ocean of data I exploit free remote work that helped me to sort, breakdown and evaluate my info. I happened onto this method not too long ago from the height from your financial crises. I'd read articles mentioning: "mortgage back securities", "credit default swaps" plus more terms that we failed to employ a clue whatever they meant. I started searching the web and grew to become hidden in a avalanche of confusing information. Frustrated, I finally built some features in MindApp that permitted me to set the googlled info in to a mindmap. Whiile using mindmap like some structured notes I used to be rapidly able to uncover a better handle throughout the mess i used to be (are) really in.



When I uncover interesting things, I copy them right mind map. Sometimes the map is organized into predefined groups but many frequently it grows organicallly and serendipitously. Because the map grows I will be continuously reorganizing it. It lets me to look for the large picture instantly in fact it is easy way to observe how the everything fits together. Additionally, it offers me with clues where I'd personally be missing and lets me watch where I have already been.

The mindmapping software that you employ must have several special features. First, you clearly need so that you can rapidly and just copy from the browser to your mindmap. Ideally you would like to drag info out of your browser to your mind map. Next, you'll have to contain the abiility copying huge amounts of text (perhaps a whole article) to your mind map. Third, you won't want to lose backlinks which are embedded in the copied text. This will be relevant as most content may have many hyperlinks to supporting information. Finally, your mind mapping software needs to keep an eye on the foundation website from the copied text. This will aid to rapidly and merely acess the web page the written text was copied. MindApp that's mind mapping software free for non commercial use has famous these functions and it has a slidemovie demonstrating cooking techniques. To discover a relevant video of me allowing the economic crisis mind map select the MindApp hyper link below.

Mind maps have some of uses but them as structured notebooks to keep and organize web facts are particularly attractive my experience.

Комментарии